plans utilization of facilities, equipment and personnel to maintain and improve efficiency of operations.
• ensure facility to meet ehs requirements and all legal/governance requirements
• guiding and supporting the overall production strategy
• capex of facility related planning and execution for ops
• managing all ie projects including infrastructure projects
• layout planning, office, production and warehouse for the efficiency improvement.
• maintenance the equipment of production.
• support purchase for technical and supplier decision
• providing support for all three segments
• responsible for the development and improvement of all other imm ie departments (lead factory concept) and support of the ops council
bachelor degree in mechanical manufacturing and automation or related
quick learner and teamwork spirit
work independently on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
over 5-year experience in equipment manufacturing & ie and better to have ie department leading experience
good team work, strong compressive ability
fluent english communication, and the ability to read and write
a good team player with problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
good understanding and practical knowledge on ie, lean tool; such as the 5s, kaizen, visual management, 6 sigma
familiar with the process of cnc machining center (carnaghi, mazak, pama etc.)