fluid design of the injection moulding machines with customer's specifications and considering the best optimized approach in terms of cost and quality. design of drawings and boms, just in time and costs.
1) order design of injection molding machine based on special engineering knowledge, combining of existing solutions, creation of new solutions, utilization of standard, purchased and manufactured parts, subassemblies etc. (direct time, hours reporting on orders necessary).
2) creation of technical documentation of the order design (part and assembly models, drawings, plans, boms, etc.) (direct time, hours reporting on orders necessary).
3) order processing and change management (release of drawings, boms, change numbers, development of assembly instruction) (direct time, hours reporting on orders necessary).
4) research and development of new solutions based on standard design and special internal demands regarding to the local market (direct time, hours reporting on orders or localization projects necessary).
5) provides technical supports to other departments (direct time, hours reporting on orders or localization projects necessary).
5.1) assist production department to handle the technical problems.
5.2) assist quality department by creation of quality report standards and by approving of special cases.
5.3) assist purchase department by creation of delivery specs, clarifications of demands.
5.4) assist project department by creation of engineering concept, quote, project plan and by customer acceptance.
5.5) assist logistic department by creation of network plan, delivering of logistic information.
5.6) assist service department by definition of spare parts and other service relevant issues.
5.7) assist other departments by their needs (hr, marketing, sales, controlling).
6) train the team member according to instructions of supervisor (indirect time, no direct hours reporting).
7) administrate (self-management, reporting of hours, etc.) (indirect time, no direct hours reporting).
8) other works assigned by the direct supervisor.
1) bachelor's degree, major in fluid engineering or relatives
2) more than 3 years working experience in relative industry are a minimum, desired are more than 5 years working experience. knowledge in injection moulding or related area and experience in design engineering is a wish.
3) abilities: innovative, creative/ sense for implantation/ thinking out of the box
4) eng. and technology: knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology.
5) technic: knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
6) design: knowledge of design techniques, tools and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models in the environment of any 3d cad.
7) production and processing: knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
8) mathematics: knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics and their applications.
9) pc abilities: cad, sap and ms office
10) knowledge in plastic machinery industry.
11) good communication skills in chinese
12) good communication skills english (oral and written), cet-4
13) good personality, integrity, carefulness